• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee **zilla, bride of roo, augie, chinesebob, ipls3355 $45**

I'm willing to spend 40.00 on coffee but I'll whine until I'm blue in the face about gas costing 4.35/gal

Updated this morning. I'm heading out to the Westmont competition soon so I'll update it again on Sunday evening.

Here is the top 5 bids as of the time of this post. For bids of the same dollar amount the earliest bid is on top. The person at the bottom of the list is on the bubble.

$40
ChineseBob

$35
JDMcGee (5/22, 6:12PM)
Frognot (5/23, 4:44AM)
ipls3355 (5/23, 7:47PM)

$30
Bride of Roo (5/22, 7;17AM)

All times are Central time

Yowza...too rich for my blood...good job brothers! If there's one left I'll take it at 35.00 though...:p

sorry... false alarm on the last call. Forgot we had an end date on this auction.

Thanks to everyone for your generous bids! Here's what I show as the top five...

zilla
bride of roo
augie
chinesebob
ipls3355

Please send me a PM with your mailing address and any coffee preference you have. This can either be a request for a specific origin (e.g., Guatemala, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) or for a flavor profile (e.g., bold, bright, smooth, etc.). If you don't know, tell me about some coffee that you have really enjoyed in the past and I'll pick something. If you still don't know I'll send you one of my favorites.

I would like to get this coffee roasted and out the door this week since my next two weekends are booked full, but don't panic if I end up rolling into next week.

Back