Kosmos Q Wings & Drummies

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Wings and drummies seasoned all with Dirty Bird HOT rub and a chunk of apple over the Vortex for smoke, -14F windchill and just under an hour had nice color and crispy.

-----

-----

Served 3 ways – Some tossed in Cherry Apple Habanero Rib Glaze, Dirty Bird HOT rub only and the rest with Cherry Habanero BBQ sauce.

-----

Incredible flavor with all of them!

Thanks for looking!

Very Nice! What do you think about the cherry hab rib glaze? I am up in the air about it to me there is a slighty gritty texture (i am sure its the sugar).

Very Nice! What do you think about the cherry hab rib glaze? I am up in the air about it to me there is a slighty gritty texture (i am sure its the sugar).

I like it, it is my wife's preference. I prefer the Cherry Habanero BBQ sauce that has a little more bite/heat to it. Next time were going to mix the two going lighter with the Cherry Apple Habanero Rib Glaze.

I will give it another shot as i do like the flavor, have you ever done the glaze by itself on ribs? I find once applied to the ribs it looses some of its heat, which i dont mind haha

I will give it another shot as i do like the flavor, have you ever done the glaze by itself on ribs? I find once applied to the ribs it looses some of its heat, which i dont mind haha

Haven't on ribs but it is in our plans, have on pork chops and it was an excellent fit for them!

Theres so many great options for wings! I always have a hard time deciding what I want to do and inevitably afterwards I always think of something else I was "gonna try next time"!

I like Kosmo's products. Some of his rubs and dusts are a miss for me. His sauces, on the other hand, are bangin'. I use that Cherry Hab sauce quite a bit. I often cut it with Sweet Smoke or another sauce, then thin to use as a glaze. The flavor is epic.

I've tried the Peach Jalapeno and the Pineapple glazes. Both are really good (Pineapple has a little more heat to it).

Back