A new TOY may be coming home with me tomorrow!

River City Smokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
A new TOY followed me home today!!

I think I have found a trailer after a long, long search. Tomorrow morning I will either bring it home or bust. It is a 8' X 18' Haulmark w/V-nose. It has a 7' ceiling. The walls and ceiling are finished. It is professionally wired with a breaker box and conduit with outlets inside and out, and also has 12 volt lights inside. There is a awning too. It comes with weight distributing hitch and hook ups, anti sway bars and electric break away system and a WARN winch with remote control. I may just have a winter project at hand.

trailer.jpg

trailer2.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Last edited:
PERFECT :mrgreen:

And it's multi-use possibilities are endless (priceless). You can do all kinds of thing with that baby :)

Don't wait!.. go buy it NOW!

Sounds like a weiner!!! Congrats!

Good size... mulkti-functional... with electrics and finished inside... love the ramp!

Sweet score! Good luck with your winter project, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Yep....it's in the driveway as we speak. I now have to figure out how to set it up. I don't really know where to begin...I guess some fresh paint and a new tile floor? I have a whole winter(and then some)project for me.:eek::smile:

Hey Jim that looks great, its going to keep your mind going on full throttle for some time. Before you get in deep with upgrades and what not, I would suggest you get with the Health Department if you plan on catering. They may have some guide lines that could save you from having to rip something out and starting all over.
Dave

I have no idea what it is worth, but if I had the room at the house I would eaisly pay $4K for something like that...in a heart beat!
This guy was tough. I worked him really hard and could not get him to budge more than $200. He was asking $4200 initially. I did get it for $4000. My trailer budget was originally going to be $3000, but I couldn't find what I wanted. There were a lot of 7' wide trailers with 6' ceilings but that was just too small. So I stepped up my budget. I still have a lot to do and I'm down $1000 now so I gotta get creative.

I looked at a 24' enclosed yesterday. It's fairly nice and I think the price is right but I don't need 24' of trailer. I'd like to find 18-20' of trailer. Maybe it's not a big deal, I can't imagine a 20' trailer boosting my mpg compared to a 24'. I mainly wonder if the larger size is going to be more difficult to get into comp spots - not to mention manuvering my car around it in the driveway so I can still park a vehicle in both stalls.

Nice score!
Looking forward to the progress pics over the long cold winter. :wink:

Back