Software Question

tmcmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
What (if any) software packages do the caterers among us use? Apart from the industry standard (Quickbooks)... I have been looking into CaterEase, but at this moment, the cost is a little above what I can spend...

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Tim,

I just use Quickbooks and Spreadsheets (Not Big Enough Yet). Caterease looks promiseing, but a bit pricey for a small catering outfit. I use a spreadsheet to estimate how much of what I will need and use Quickbook to produce a Quote.

Tim,

I just use Quickbooks and Spreadsheets (Not Big Enough Yet). Caterease looks promiseing, but a bit pricey for a small catering outfit. I use a spreadsheet to estimate how much of what I will need and use Quickbook to produce a Quote.

That's what I (we... wife is selling Avon, so it's under one LLC) have been doing. I can't even imagine the headache I am setting myself up for later...

Excel spreadsheet is all you need at least for now. Farking caterease is a spammer, I will never support them!

My CPA says just a spreadsheet but I'm not an LLC so it's all under me personally. I just need a very basic statement for sales tax. Once you get employees then it's a whole new set of needs for tax reporting to feds.

Back