2019 Fall Texas Bash Planning

I posted the Invite to the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Bash in QTalk this morning.
So please post to it often.
It would be great to have many more attend this year!
Remember to get signed in please!!

See you guys in, :mrgreen:

mod.gif
29 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!

I'm in for two. Bringing by brother with me. Trying to get Smokin Okie to come up, he's in South Texas somewhere.

I'm moving you up on the sign in sheet! :thumb:
:mrgreen:
Ah! Beat me to it!!

Last edited:
For those that are the fence.
JUMP OFF!!
And get signed up now!! :mrgreen:

I guess there is a big shindig going on at Austin City Limits on the 24th. http://acltv.com/hall-of-fame/ Phil Wingo of PorkMafia will be there & Jamie Leighton, PorkMafia Canada along with some other BBQ guys. They're heading to Snows on Saturday morning, but I told them to swing on by since Snow's usually sells out in the morning. So we might get a few more.

I'm having cataract surgery on the 14th; but barring complications, I'll be there but not cooking. If anyone is interested in smoking it, I can contribute a pork butt.

May God bless you with comfort and a very successful surgery with quick healing. I assisted in one of those procedures many years ago. It's amazing how is fine and how well people can see afterwards. Is this your first?

I'm having cataract surgery on the 14th; but barring complications, I'll be there but not cooking. If anyone is interested in smoking it, I can contribute a pork butt.

One eye or both? As long as you follow the eyedrop instructions they give you to the letter you should be Great by the 26th! (Yes I know) AG76 is bringing a smoker that can handle it easily.

Would be Great to see you again!

May God bless you with comfort and a very successful surgery with quick healing. I assisted in one of those procedures many years ago. It's amazing how is fine and how well people can see afterwards. Is this your first?

Thank you for your concern and prayers. Yes, this is my first. My wife had both hers done several years ago and did get the amazing improvement in her vision.

Looks like a great group is coming this year...and Dan too. [emoji23]

You don't wanna miss this one! Unless you have to. But you should really try to be there unless you can't. [emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back