• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show Me BBQ Sauce

I always have some on hand and Brian's right: it's seriously good on meatloaf!

Harry is in his 80's and I tried for 3 years to buy his sauce business. He wasn't ready to sell at that time so I had to develope my own sauce. The last thing his wife said to me as I was walking out their door was " I don't think you can run a welding shop and sell sauce too" Well !!! 3 sauces, 2 rubs, 1 all season & a hot sauce later, I am right next to his on the shelf. All of the profit from his sauce goes to the State Park system. He wants a State Park named after him. Lots of liquid smoke but it was at one time my favorite sauce.
Will that work? Maybe we should get a fund going and starting donating money somewhere and one day we will have "Brethren Park"

Made a meat loaf last night using the recipe and sweet baby ray's. It was 7* last night and I needed comfort food. Just wasn't the same. Even removed the plastic from the loaf pan this time.

Need to add some habaneros to the recipe when it's 7 degrees.

So you gonna use the plastic next time since it wasn't as good as before?

Need to add some habaneros to the recipe when it's 7 degrees.

So you gonna use the plastic next time since it wasn't as good as before?

Habenero's hell I'm surprised I can still find fresh Jalapeno's come January forget it. Plastic is safely removed. :roll:

My M-I-L made some meatloaf the other night. I tasted it. I QUICKLY reached for my bottle of Show Me Sauce. It helped.

showmebarbq.gif

I just finished off the last of a Show-Me Meatloaf a few minutes ago. PM me if you want some sauce. It is widely available here, I am just a procrastinator. That's why I didn't chime at the first. I can pick some up and have my wife ship it next week sometime. The small bottles are around $3 or so each. Shipping will be in a flat rate box USPS, I think $9.99 or something like that. Do you just want how ever many bottles will fit in a flat rate box? Let me know if you want some, unless you already have arrangements made with someone else. ~Fitz

For those of you in Springifield, I have ties to Tigertown and will be having a gallon delivered soon. You can get it in gallon and half gallons as well as the 21 oz bottles. Ping me if you all would like some.

Back