More Chicken Sausages (Roasted Onion Taco, Mongolian Chicken & Panang Curry)

BZ, Jason.

I see lots of great meals ahead.

I wouldn't have thought of Panang Curry flavor in sausages... but you made me go get my Thai curry pastes out of the cabinet to have a whiff and a taste. I'm a convert. That's got to be killer.

If I follow suit and give this a try sometime, it's going to be a chicken sausage with Thai Green Curry.

BZ, Jason.

I see lots of great meals ahead.

I wouldn't have thought of Panang Curry flavor in sausages... but you made me go get my Thai curry pastes out of the cabinet to have a whiff and a taste. I'm a convert. That's got to be killer.

If I follow suit and give this a try sometime, it's going to be a chicken sausage with Thai Green Curry.

I'm smoking some today so we'll see how they tastes off the easy bake oven for dinner.

That green curry is a great idea and made me forget I bought a tub of that like 6 months ago just to have and haven't used it cuz it was buried under a bunch of crap :shock:. Might have to use that idea too :becky:

FmyVzX8l.jpg

Those flavors must of had you taste buds dancing. I'm not sure I can source all of the ingredient locally, but I would sure like to try making some of these sausages. Can you share the recipes?

Thanks,

Robert

Jason that looks awesome Nice to see you had an assistant to help with all of that work

Those flavors must of had you taste buds dancing. I'm not sure I can source all of the ingredient locally, but I would sure like to try making some of these sausages. Can you share the recipes?

Thanks,

Robert

Here's what I typed into my google sheet

Taco
10lbs Chicken
2 Full Onions Roasted Onions
1 Cup Taco Seasoning
1.5T Salt
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/46653/taco-seasoning-i/

Mongolian
10lbs Chicken
Sauce (All of it)
1C Brown Sugar
5 oz Sweet Chili Sauce (maybe edit)
2T Pepper
1C Green Onions (took about 3 bunches)

Sauce Recipe: This recipe I did 6x and made total about 2 2/3C
https://www.foodnetwork.com/fnk/recipes/mongolian-beef-7963944

Panang
10lbs Chicken
Panang Paste, Took half the 2lb 3oz bucket. Diluted with some water and then only used about a little over half of that.
Thai Basil. 1/2 Cup diced up

All I can say is wow Jason. The tiny humans aren't so tiny anymore.

On the easy bake over. Doing something I don't really do which is running them at 150 for a while, then crank to finish.20200809_161937.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Job well done Jason thanks for sharing.

Back