Roll Call. Inside 30 days. With RESULTS--Boone County Fair & BBQ Contest, Columbia, MO - July 25th-26th, 2008

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Who is in for this one?
The Belly Brothers will be there to defend their "Best BBQers in Boone County" title........and it looks like Darrel and John may have to carry me on this one.....I'll be coming out of a long stretch from inventory and working variances.....I'll be there in body, but most of my brain cells will have gone on vacation by then, and the ones that are left will be hollering "Give me BEER!!"

See you there!

It wouldn't be the Boone Co. Fair without the Belly Q Pavillion. And YES!! We would like our Best in Boone Co. title back. We will be gunning for you so you better put your Big Boy Pants on and deal with us!!:twisted:

We got us a couple-o-pit b*tches with us this year.

the new bbq trailer

the up dated bbq trailer
I hope will help me get of this monkey on my back at this contest:twisted::twisted:

the losser trophy is up and ready for an new home:lol::lol::lol::lol:

york

see ya there

Looks like the Muddy River Boys will be doing this one. York dont worry, with the luck we have had this year I bet you wont have to worry about that loser trophy. hell that would be our first trophy of 2008.:eek:

Kick- Let's see, 6 Miller Lites for 1 secret.. a 12 pack for 2.. Come and see me!!:wink: Mrs. Baggs was curious about the margarita machine!!

Mrs. Baggs was curious about the margarita machine!!
Has the Bellys ever let the lovely Mrs. Baggs down? Haven't talked to the guys, but I'm sure it is in the plans!

I'm gonna be so busy, you want to pick my briskets out for me?

On second thought........maybe I better try to make time..........:icon_devil

TrailBoss BBQ will be there, lickin' our wounds from the last contest. But We'll be lookin for the best in Boone County trophy too!! Got "Kick" drinkin and talkin'!!! Maybe learned a couple of things!!!!

Critter Cookers will be there this year, for the first time. Hopefuly York keeps that trophy away from me!!

Wow....no more response than this concerns me........

Lit and Loaded will not be there. Brian's daughter bday is that weekend, and I am not sure my wife will help. Have a good time, I will stop by Friday night and drink a couple.

Bill: Come hang out with us!! We have 2 Pit B*tches that will fetch beers for you. You might even learn something!! How to drink heavily at a contest that is!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Spice

We have 2 Pit B*tches that will fetch beers for you. You might even learn something!! How to drink heavily at a contest that is!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Spice
You've mentioned this twice now.......who you got coming? I hope it's Dr. BBQ's pit b*tches!! I could use something nice to look at for 2 days........

You've mentioned this twice now.......who you got coming? I hope it's Dr. BBQ's pit b*tches!! I could use something nice to look at for 2 days........

Get him a keg, and he'll talk:wink:

the new cooker got me 11 over all this last weekend so i need to stay on my game to get this monkey off my back

york

Bill: Come hang out with us!! We have 2 Pit B*tches that will fetch beers for you. You might even learn something!! How to drink heavily at a contest that is!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Spice

I might just do that, except I will have to learn how to sleep with one eye open.

Wow....no more response than this concerns me........
Do we not have more Brethren competing at this one?
It's hard to believe that this is all the response that we have out of our MOFO's. Well, who ever shows up we'll see you there!!

I don't have any plans this weekend.
How hot is it?

Flights arent too high.

Sorry I can't cook this one, hosting my 4 y/o's B-day party. I might be able to swing by Friday afternoon to visit.
Has anybody heard how many teams are signed up?

Back