• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

W-t-fark?!?!?!

WHAT THE FARKIN FARK?!?!?!?!?!

I have been so busy with work and things lately I haven't had a lot of time to log on and hang out. I get here earlier today, started reading through this thread, got to about page 6 and had to stop and get back to work, just got home, started reading again.....waiting......oh, this has GOT to be good........SPAM......?????.......wait.....there's 5 more pages AFTER the big SPAM and eggs reveal, must be something better......words, words, words......

BLAH!!!!

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try so hard to post up meaningful threads that will instill debate, discussion, etc. They get ignored after 2 or 3 farkin pages.
THIS gets 15 pages in 2 days?

Meatburner RULES!!!!!:thumb:

Oh well.......sure was fun.....I'll play!

Check out this farkin awesome tastin whatchamacallit I made yesterday.....and YES...it is what you think it is.

...WHATEVER it is.....

.....and MAN was it yummy!

:thumb:

Ooooh, here's a pic of my trying on my new spam and soft cooked eggs bikini...

.........................:becky:

Want to do this for dinner tonight, if I smoke it in the can do I still need to foil?????

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: This is insane. :bow:

Yep, you sure started something with this one...I suggest you do as deguerre suggested and add this thread as a hyperlink in your signature - this one won't be forgotten soon AND if you have it right there in your sig, this thread may live on forever, popping up in new posts from time to time for years to come! It's been fun, really :becky::thumb:

Ooooh, here's a pic of my trying on my new spam and soft cooked eggs bikini...
.........................:becky:

Always suspected Guerry being a can man
I can hear him now can I have those over easy?
Of course if you think that's good take a look at this....

Amazing what backlighting will reveal :shocked:

And HERE is a close-up photo of when I was SOOOOOO drunk I tried hot-smoking my "you know what".....

PLEASE keep this just between you and I OK? I'd really hate for that one to end up all over the net or something.

...........oh crap.....WAIT!!!!:faint:

I am smoking Spam tonight and cooking with it tomorrow. Spam and eggs are gonna rock!

I have nothing funny, poignant, or helpful to say. So, I'll just post something here.

I agree that we should name Meat Burners dish. How about Eggs Spamedict.
:tsk:

Back