New BBQ Equipment

• Thread starter The Pickled Pig
  • Start date
T

The Pickled Pig

I've been doing a few mods and upgrades to the cooking equipment this winter and decided I couldn't forget to upgrade a critical component in the whole competition process...a 2008 Tundra with a 10,800 lb. towing capacity.

The only problem is, it doesn't fit in the garage.:cry:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Time for a new garage! You can turn the current one into a "smoke shop".

Tell me about it. I'd have to cut the bar off our garage door opener and fold my mirrors each time I bring my new baby in the garage... so she has to sit outside too :icon_sleepy

I've been doing a few mods and upgrades to the cooking equipment this winter and decided I couldn't forget to upgrade a critical component in the whole competition process...a 2008 Tundra with a 10,800 lb. towing capacity.

The only problem is, it doesn't fit in the garage.:cry:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

You mean people actually put cars in the garage!:eek: In some of the neighborhoods around me thats where the Grandparents and or kids over 21 live LOL

Nice Truck love the toyotas:icon_bigsmil

So where's the firebox on that thing? Anyway get 'er fired up and post some pics of that first cook:-D Looks like it will hold many, many racks of BB's...

love that truck. i've got a 2001 tundra with the access cab. love to have one of the new ones.

Back