• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Turkey

Michael,

I hope that I can get you to agree that there's a bit of technique that's being injected there too, eh?

In fact, without it, the recipe ain't worth much (I think many would agree).

Probably ain't no recipe to recreate technique, I'd wager.

Anywhoo...

Great shots! Love the photography as well !!!!

Got my mouth watering. Last pic looks awesome and I just finished lunch. Turkey day right around the corner. Guess it is time to start shopping for oil. Going to smoke and fry one or two again this year. Having a family reunion at my house this year. :becky:

Got my mouth watering. Last pic looks awesome and I just finished lunch. Turkey day right around the corner. Guess it is time to start shopping for oil. Going to smoke and fry one or two again this year. Having a family reunion at my house this year. :becky:

It's a good idea to start looking for oil now. Around here they raise the prices when it gets closer to T-Day.

Looking good, Michael! I have to try that soon.

picture.php

That looks fantastic. I've got to try that one of these days - been meaning to for years. Those pix tilt the laziness/"wanna do it" ratio more towards "wanna do it". :hungry:

That looks fantastic. I've got to try that one of these days - been meaning to for years. Those pix tilt the laziness/"wanna do it" ratio more towards "wanna do it". :hungry:

If you do it, I think you will be amazed.

I'm glad you asked...:becky:

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Crispy skin and incredibly moist and juicy inside. The injection really gives the chicken flavor. :thumb:

I have been looking to purchase a deep fryer to do my wings and fish in and I think I have probably found the most versatile fryer to use. That yardbird looks fantastic too! :thumb:

I have been looking to purchase a deep fryer to do my wings and fish in and I think I have probably found the most versatile fryer to use. That yardbird looks fantastic too! :thumb:

Yes, and the price is right! :thumb:

I have a Bayou Classic turkey fryer that I bought off a buddy of mine. It's brand new but your way seems so much safer and easier. Maybe I should CL and go this way!

Back