BBQ Stuff I Got for Christmas

Arlin_MacRae

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Show us what Santa or a loved one gave you today that will make 2012 better for people who eat your Q!

My awesome wife got me a new dutch oven (Boy Scouts edition), Griddle and 1 non bbq related gift (mind out of the gutter please).

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 584
Triton portable hot water heater
Tel-Tru 3 inch glow pit thermometer
tongs
sauce brushes
new cooler

rotisserie for my performer
new food safe tub for mixing sausage
six 2# bags of tenderquick

:-D

Some nice bbq gloves from Simply Marvelous for pulling pork without scalding my hands.

18.5 WSM

Thinking about seasoning it this afternoon with a couple of Christmas fatties.

viva la difference!

232323232%7Ffp63598%3Enu%3D47%3A9%3E%3A45%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D34945%3B443334%3Anu0mrj

Merry Christmas!
Yay!

Little Dick

New tongs cookie sheets for when I am carrying the meat in a nd out of the house. That's really for her so I don't keep using her sheets. Hahaha.

I must have been really nice or the family thinks my Q needs some farking improvement. I got a red thermapen, Cusinart burr mill (for spice grinding), and a 3 sectioned wood rack.

Be safe and Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set on all bbq items so the wife got me a 22.5 Weber OTG and cover. I have a Weber Genesis gasser but really like playing with charcoal :thumb:

I got a orange thermopen(the fastest) that Santa isn't going to give me tell Tuesday, and a 14" Vitorinox Slicer. My gf is out of town she gets back next week and I'm sure there's more bbq stuff to come lol she better not have gotten me a bunny outfit :heh:
2011-12-25%25252010.28.59.jpg

Last edited:
Jean surprised me, big time. Remind me to tell her not to spend so much money...later. ;)

She gave me the new Wuesthof brisket slicer... Holy crap what a sweet blade! And a total surprise was the Lem 3/4-horse grinder/sausage maker. I've always wanted to make sausage and now I'm on the hook to! Must research the Brethren pages...
A new stainless injector, a silicone chicken throne, and a nice Oster turkey baster.

Attachments

• Grinder & Knife.jpg
    Grinder & Knife.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 355
Back