Ordered a Thermapen

Trucky1008

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
When cooking 12 butts recently I found it to be a real pain in the arse trying to get a temp on each of the butts. Moving the Maverick probe around just didn't cut it. So today I ordered me a Thermapen. And of course I bought the fast RED one!

For the love of Pete people...GREEN is the best...GREEN for GO...RED for slow...sorry bro! :twisted:

002-3.jpg

Just too prove my point with colors:

Blue is glue
red is dead
green is lean
yellow is mellow
black is lack
gray is ga...well, NTTAWWT

Orange is...well, nothing rhymes with orange so it must be Orange is the best!!!!

If you have ever been with a redhead you know that RED is best. My thermapen has been one of the best BBQ purchases I have every made.

Just too prove my point with colors:

Blue is glue
red is dead
green is lean
yellow is mellow
black is lack
gray is ga...well, NTTAWWT

Orange is...well, nothing rhymes with orange so it must be Orange is the best!!!!

How sad...

^^ hilarious, though that Is orange juice tears. Delicious.

Orange is king.

Red is alright though. Great purchase all shirt bull aside.

Ya might want to pick up another one, for that special friend who helps you from time to time!

If you have ever been with a redhead you know that RED is best. My thermapen has been one of the best BBQ purchases I have every made.

This is the best argument I have heard for going with a red pen. The problem is every redhead I've gone out with has had a sanity problem. They don't have any.

I've been with a redhead and I can attest that they are the most tempermental of all women. That being said, my red thermapen ROCKS!:-D

Orange is best, with blue a close second.

All of the rest are cheap knock-offs...

Ya might want to pick up another one, for that special friend who helps you from time to time!

Sure, I'll get right on it! And BTW, watch those "special friend" comments, people might get the wrong impression! :wink:

Back