Best Ebay or Craigslist Find?

Here is another freak accident that I was a beneficiary of, Imperial Kamado style.

Here is the story . . . . http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155861

Unnamed_zpsed04e286.jpg

No pics because I don't remember which one it was, but I scored a WSM off CL for $20.00. I also scored an original vintage Weber wok with utensils for $25.00,

Those are the best scores, I have made too many to list.

I've gotten a couple good scores.

- Weber Q-220 with stationary cart and tank adapter $30
- Weber Genesis Gold (with cabinet and tank) $40
- Weber Genesis Silver B with tank - free
- like new 22 WSM $150.
- '85 Wheel Horse 312-8 with 36" deck and 42" blade $150.

The last two are my favorites. :grin:

No pic's either, but it was a e-bay 71.00 home made wood stove that was "pick up only" about 30 miles away from me. I was built from 1/4 and 1/2 inch steel plate and weighed over 400lbs. It matched up well with a 220ish gallon air compressor tank that I found locally for 50.00.

Just got this today , haven't even got it off the truck yet

I've wanted one of these just for the cart -- to see whether I could replace the kettle (of which I already have two) with my UDS. Seems if they both take the same size lid the drum ought to fit into the cart just like the kettle does . . .

I just picked up old model red Weber Performer (with stainless table) with the gas lighter and the larger tank that can be refilled. It needed a new hinged cooking grate but other than that it's good to go as a cooker. The dome has a couple of dings that I would like to paint if I can be sure that I'm not going to screw it up. Oh....I paid $40.

$1200 gas grill for $50 (PGS K40) -- which I restored for $100 more to almost new state.

$125 for early 1980's Hasty Bake Suburban grill in good condition.

Not a killer deal but today I just scored two cambro UPC 400's for 350.00 and the seller cut the two hour drive in half for me voluntarily. In excellent condition, just need a slight cleaning. But the best i ever got was a used 18.5 wsm my brother scored for fifty bucks and gifted to me...

I've wanted one of these just for the cart -- to see whether I could replace the kettle (of which I already have two) with my UDS. Seems if they both take the same size lid the drum ought to fit into the cart just like the kettle does . . .

yea they are just bolted at the top with 2 brackets they are the same

Back