Making Chicken Breast Great Again

Thank you!

You must try truffle or truffle oil. Brings your mash potatoes to a level of it's own. Good stuff!

Thanks Kevin!

That bacon woke up the chicken breasts.

Thanks Jeremy!

I don't do breast either but my niece and nephew from out of state were on summer break and I planned on making Nashville hot chicken sandwiches for them. Well time flew by and never got around to making the sammiches so I did this. And happens that there is a throwdown going so...

Well there ya go! :clap2:
Getting the bacon and chicken done at approx. the same time works out? I've never really thought that one through, as I'm usually just looking at jalapenos or moinks as far as bacon wrapped stuff goes. It absolutely strikes me as something I needs to check out over and over again. & those rubs - do tell - they sound intriguing.

Great plate, Sako! :hungry:

Thanks Greg!

What I did was start slow 250 ish to render the bacon fat first. Once the bacon color changed and adhered to the breast I cranked up the heat to 500 to crisp it up. Worked like a charm and key was indirect cooking of course. Crispy bacon and juicy breast.

The chicken looks great but for some reason those taters are really getting my attention :clap2:

Sako-

Excellent- your cooks are freakin' amazing. Every one is better than the last! :mrgreen:

Thanks Tom!

Can't say that I don't like my veggies because I do but there was def no room for veggies on this one. Not when there's bacon involved.

That is a meal! I like everything about it and may try to duplicate it for the family. We grill a lot of chicken are always looking for variations to keep it interesante. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sako, I was so Inspired with your cook that last night, I did something a little similar. Thank You!

Breasts look awesome. Never tried injecting them. Definitely Going to have to give that a try!!

Yeah... WOW.

Musta missed it the first time.

Now I want to play with some breasts! :wink:

Back