Wicked Good Lump $10

savageford

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
$10 at Ocean State Job Lot

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

Thanks Tim!!!! I'll be enjoying it right with you. :clap2:

Not to jack my own thread but how long do you think a full basket of this lump would run at 275 in a UDS? The basket I built will hold a full 20# bag of KB with a little room for more.

Brother PWA did a cook in december of a bunch of pork butts at 335F in -43F weather (he lives in North Pole, Alaska) Took him 10hrs with a full basket, he had about 1/2 the basket still left. I'm assuming you won't be cooking at -43F weather so half a basket will probably last you 15+hours

here is the link to the thread.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149883&page=3

Just called the 3 stores around me and all have it! The last guy said "we have a very tall pallet". Sweet.

I'd be down the road for it now, but I'm stuck here w/ the cable guy, who was supposed to be here yesterday. :mad2:

But, I'm happy to know that my wasted afternoon yesterday and morning today will be rewarded by a very good deal on fuel. :clap2:

Went and picked up 4 bags and the deal got even better because when I looked at the receipt I did not get charged for sales tax, saved another $2.50 woot woot!!

IMAG0348.jpg

I am so jealous right now. $10 is less than half of what I pay for WGC. I keep WGC on hand, but only use it for special cooks. Simple stuff like burgers either get Lazzari, Kingsford Comp, Stubbs or whatever I found on special.

I assume those bags are around 20 lbs each?

Has anyone opened up a bag from OSJL? Is there any chance these are "seconds" with lower quality than usual?

Back