Brisket, Ribs, and Wings - A Sunday cook.. PRON

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Got up way too early and trimmed and rubbed up a 6.5 pound brisket flat with Dizzy Pig Cow Lick
IMG_0282.jpg

It went on the Egg this morning at bout 6:30, 220 degrees....
Prepped up some spares, rubbed them with Bone Suckin' rub and put them on about 3 hours later.
DSC_0023.jpg

Ribs oer Brisket....

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

Ribs were done about the same time the brisket was....

DSC_0027-1.jpg

Ribs and Brisket are all toasty in a cooler...

Then put in the chicken wings - these had been hanging out in the fridge getting friendly with some Plowboys Yardbird rub....

DSC_0030-4.jpg

Brother in Law is adding fresh bread and home made butter to the mix - we will be eating good in about an hour....

I plan on putting the ribs back on the Egg and giving them a glaze of some BBQ sauce...

Man-o-Man, does that ever look good, that is some fine eating.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got up way too early and trimmed and rubbed up a 6.5 pound brisket flat with Dizzy Pig Cow Lick
IMG_0282.jpg

It went on the Egg this morning at bout 6:30, 220 degrees....
Prepped up some spares, rubbed them with Bone Suckin' rub and put them on about 3 hours later.
DSC_0023.jpg

Ribs oer Brisket....

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

Ribs were done about the same time the brisket was....

DSC_0027-1.jpg

Ribs and Brisket are all toasty in a cooler...

Then put in the chicken wings - these had been hanging out in the fridge getting friendly with some Plowboys Yardbird rub....

DSC_0030-4.jpg

Brother in Law is adding fresh bread and home made butter to the mix - we will be eating good in about an hour....

I plan on putting the ribs back on the Egg and giving them a glaze of some BBQ sauce...

Im not hearing of anything green in that menu missy...

Ive got 3 #10 cans of fancy cut green beans I could send your way, but it probably wouldnt make it before Easter given your UPS' guys track record.

Enjoy

Done!!!

Thanks folks - here are the finished pics....
The wings...
DSC_0023-1.jpg

The Butter... creamy and tasty
DSC_0026-3.jpg

The Bread...
Nothing like bread right out of the oven
DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

The Brisket
DSC_0031-3.jpg

My plate (no Char, nothing green this time....dang -busted!)
DSC_0034-5.jpg

Yes - he did make carrot cake too - and it was also delicious! So I ate carrots - but they still aren't green.....

Yes - he did make carrot cake too - and it was also delicious! So I ate carrots - but they still aren't green.....
Psssst...Orange is the new green, pass it on.
Simply beautiful photos of wonderous foods!

Back