3 meats/3sides for 100+ people

Idnative

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've done a ton of smaller events and party's. Nothing this big and NOT for a friend. this is a real customer unknown to me before he contacted us.

He has asked for brisket, pulled pork and BBQ chicken with beans, cole slaw and mac&cheese. NO PROBLEM!

When a customer asks for 3 meats for 100 people, do you generally cook enough of each meat for 100 people or split them up?

Thanks

Figure 6-8oz of cooked meat per person, then divide it up. Pork is my best seller and I would go heavier on that and lighter on chicken. I would probably go 3oz pork, 3oz brisket and 2oz chicken, per person. And similar for sides with about 6oz of total sides per person.

Hey guys,

I've done a ton of smaller events and party's. Nothing this big and NOT for a friend. this is a real customer unknown to me before he contacted us.

He has asked for brisket, pulled pork and BBQ chicken with beans, cole slaw and mac&cheese. NO PROBLEM!

When a customer asks for 3 meats for 100 people, do you generally cook enough of each meat for 100 people or split them up?

Thanks

Is this an onsite catering or are you dropping off food?

Back