• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***2019 Chicago Area Brethren Summer Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :) - Saturday, August 3, 2019

mod.gif
Just 45 Days
till the 2019 Chicago BBQ Brethren Bash!
mod.gif

Hotch, you're rubbing off on us...

Less then two weeks to go! We have about 22 people signed up so far. For the winter get together we usually get 50+. This has better weather, more room, more food variety and frankly, much more fun. We're gonna have sweet corn direct from Iowa, sausage direct from Texas, along with the out of state Brethren that will be bringing them. You know you want to be here...

Bash Thread

I'm in! I just posted to the SGS page with equipment suggestions so if you need something, check that out. I also offered to make coffee. Cowboy Coffee. :biggrin1:

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Cowboy-Coffee :eek: Wow - I had no idea I've been doing it wrong all these years! (My instructions are water -> coffee -> boil -> serve) :tongue:

Less then two weeks to go! We have about 22 people signed up so far. For the winter get together we usually get 50+. This has better weather, more room, more food variety and frankly, much more fun. We're gonna have sweet corn direct from Iowa, sausage direct from Texas, along with the out of state Brethren that will be bringing them. You know you want to be here...

Bash Thread

What Andy said. D minus 2. Come on out to the wood and BBQ.

Back