• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Forget the Cookies, Santa Wants a Fatty!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Dec. 31st!

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown category is...

"Forget the Cookies, Santa Wants a Fatty!"

1427042_ecode.jpg

This was ecode's winning entry in the 2010 "Fatty" throwdown

As chosen by flem0061 for winning the "Thanksgiving 2018" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

flem0061 said:
In the spirit of the fatty, entries can get creative with whatever ingredients they choose.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Monday 12/10 through Monday 12/31.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 12/31.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please accept this as my entry into this Throwdown. (I didn't see anything in the rules barring a collage photo...)

First time making a fatty last week to see what all the hubbub is about... You guys are definitely onto something! :D

Jalapeno, cream cheese and sharp cheddar filling mixed with BBQ rub and a light sprinkling of rub on the outside.

It was fantastic... Only bad thing was it burst open a little.

Attachments

• 20181226_173835.jpg
    20181226_173835.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 117
Please accept this as my entry into this Throwdown. (I didn't see anything in the rules barring a collage photo...)

First time making a fatty last week to see what all the hubbub is about... You guys are definitely onto something! :D

Jalapeno, cream cheese and sharp cheddar filling mixed with BBQ rub and a light sprinkling of rub on the outside.

It was fantastic... Only bad thing was it burst open a little.

Tony,

Thanks for entering this Throwdown! Actually, collage photos are not allowed (per rule #9), so if you want to PM me with the photo you'd like to use for judging your entry, I can edit your post, or you can post your entry picture in this thread.

Tony,

Thanks for entering this Throwdown! Actually, collage photos are not allowed (per rule #9), so if you want to PM me with the photo you'd like to use for judging your entry, I can edit your post, or you can post your entry picture in this thread.

Thanks Moose - I musta missed rule #9.

I think this is the single photo that best represents my entry then:

Attachments

• 20181221_210144.jpg
    20181221_210144.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 324
Back