One of my kettles is gone.

Brian in Maine

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Due to health issues my wife and I are downsizing. We have been painting up, and fixing up to put our house on the market. Yesterday the first of my grills left. I sold my blue OTG to my chiropractor. It's gone to a good home. On my first visit he asked me if I had thought of loosing weight. I told him that my hobby was BBQ. he told me that he liked to grill year round. I explained the difference between grilling, and BBQ. By my 6th visit he had bought a WSM. We spend as much time talking Q as he does adjusting me. He seemed really pleased to be taking it home. Good by Blue

Well, that sucks Brian, do you get visitation rights?

Hope your health improves!! If your place is on the peninsula or Woodfords area let me know, may have an interest. Can recommend a realtor also, I call her mom.

Hope your health improves!! If your place is on the peninsula or Woodfords area let me know, may have an interest. Can recommend a realtor also, I call her mom.

I hadn't noticed that you are local. I'm actually in South Portland, and we already have a realtor. My hope is to find someplace that I can keep a couple kettles, a WSM, and a gasser. You know, the bare minimum. If not I have created enough cue addicts that I can stash cookers with them, and use them when I want to.

I got plenty of room at my place!!! And I'll even put them through the paces so they stay tuned up for ya!!!

Yes, Fever is local...and a great guy also!!!

Back