Hi from West Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RH

Hello I've been cooking a variety of meat and veggies with charcoal and wood for over 25 years. Never put much thought into it and frequently with a BAC way above the legal limit. At least for driving, not sure what the limit for cooking is. But I bet I was pretty close.

Anyways I've been reading the forum for a few weeks. Just finished the UDS thread. Wow. Slowly checkin out some of the other stuff. Unfortunately I don't have much to contribute right now. Financially or intellectually.

I do however, extend my thanks and gratitude to those responsible for the creation and continued operation of this site as well as the members that are willing to share their knowledge so freely. But not so much to the darn guys who don't search and read before asking questions.

Thanks
RH

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

RH, welcome from NE Indiana! I'm quite new here too. Lots to read and learn here. I too have cooked with both charcoal and wood for years with mixed results. JUst got into serious BBQ last year. I'm sure you'll enjoy it like I do. Never tasted so good!

Aloha! and Welcome...go build yourself a UDS, doesn't cost much,...as you have read...and really If I can build one, you can!! I'm mechnically disabled, no welding required..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back