Whistle Stop Festival, Huntsville, AL April30-May1

• Thread starter Big Daddy's Bama BBQ
  • Start date
B

Big Daddy's Bama BBQ

Any Brethren (aside from myself) cooking in the Whistle Stop Festival, Huntsville, AL April30-May1?

I'll be there helping run power to all the cook sites. Am available to help if anyone needs it.

I will be there. This is my first attempt at Whistle Stop, and only my third comp. But none the less, we will be giving it a go. And our team name is Doskie Bottom BBQ.

I will be there. This is my first attempt at Whistle Stop, and only my third comp. But none the less, we will be giving it a go. And our team name is Doskie Bottom BBQ.

Are you cooking Pro or Backyard? See you there.

Are you cooking Pro or Backyard? See you there.
Pro. I have enjoyed the two I have done in Corinth, Ms. And we have always just went ahead and done pro. It gives us the excuse to habg out and have fun for the weekend.

Mark, You guys always do a great job. My trailer won't be be ready for this one, but maybe next year. You coming up to the Variety Club?

Don't know yet. They are waiting to see how many teams they get before they confirm judges. Last I heard they only had 12 teams signed up so far. Hope to see you there if not somewhere else.

Back