Savannah stokers

Whumpa

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Is Savannah Stokers out of business or just shut down because of the ongoing covid-19 issue? Went to their web site with the intent to order one of their controllers but they are sold out.

Contact Smokin Brothers, they use the Stoker in their Premier grills.

Is Savannah Stokers out of business or just shut down because of the ongoing covid-19 issue? Went to their web site with the intent to order one of their controllers but they are sold out.

Don’t know... Go to their home page and Savannah Stokers contact info link is at the bottom of the page. Both contact number and email. Give them a call and good luck.

I think they are waiting on a shipment. Because of current events I am guessing shipping was later then expected.

If You can’t wait for Savannah Stoker to be resupplied, you can always give Smokedaddy’s Pellet Pro PID Controller a shot... I have one on my PB Austin XL and it works fantastic. They also have a new WiFi PID Controller as well. Give them a call first if you’re interested. They are a family owned business with great customer service. Good Luck

Back