Need some help for Talladega

S

Smoke & Bones

This year my daughter and I will be attending Talladega. We have been held back due to work so we have to fly down instead of drive. We are in need of some Weber Smokey Mountains or maybe a Lang 60 or 84 to cook on just for Talladega. Is there anyone willing to rent or lend to a team from Vancouver BC?

If not is there a good bbq store around Birmingham that stocks equipment and supplies so I can buy a couple of 22 inch WSM's if needed? I have not had much luck looking on the internet but possibly Google is filtering my results by my location.

Also, does Costco still sell Caravan awnings at this time of year there?

Cheers,:-D
Justin
Smoke and Bones BBQ

Also, does Costco still sell Caravan awnings at this time of year there?

Cheers,:-D
Justin
Smoke and Bones BBQ
No, they are a seasonal item, but what you can do is order it off their web site for in store pick-up and specify the Costco you want to pick it up from. It takes about 7-10 days for them to get it in.

I didn't order from the net yet but I heard the same thing.

I would be glad to help you, but I'm not going to be able to do much due to being flooded at work this week and next.

As far as buying them in/around Birmingham, I'd start calling the ACE Hardware stores. Go to ACE's website and do the store locate. I'm sure there's a couple that will be glad to help you.

talladega
I would be glad to help you, but I'm not going to be able to do much due to being flooded at work this week and next.

As far as buying them in/around Birmingham, I'd start calling the ACE Hardware stores. Go to ACE's website and do the store locate. I'm sure there's a couple that will be glad to help you.

thanks pigs

Back