MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
dwiens
Found some matches.

Default Chafing Dishes

Any know a good place to purchase disposables or purchase good used chafing dishes? I am located in Lincoln, Ne.

edit***
I am cooking for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. About 50 people

Cooking:

Brisket
Pulled Pork
Wings
Baked Beans
Sweet Potato Chips
Coleslaw ---- Any one have a vinegar recipe they like???
dwiens is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Ashmont
Babbling Farker

Sam's Costco, Restaurant Depot or restaurant supplier would be my best guess.....

Proud member of Brethren Weber's for life

(Rescued 7 kettles in 2007, 1 in 2008, 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2010 Three of which I have and 8 that have gone to Brethren. PM me to get on the waiting list)

Weber Kettle Dabomb
Weber Kettle Justintime
Weber Kettle (Yet to be named by Daughter) Evil Twin Suggested!
Weber Kettle Grace
WSM "Winni"
WSM "Dumas"
One Smokey Joe
UDS "Peggy Sue"
http://ashsmoderndayclubhouse.blogspot.com/
Ashmont is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
bige39
Found some matches.

Name/Nickname : Big "E"

You can go to any sam's club, or restaurant equipment store in your area like GFS and pick up both disposable pans and wire chafing racks for pennies. You'll need at least 12 full size pans one for water and on for food Don't forget the sternos. sometimes you get lucky and can find the kit for around $20. But Start there. Was watching bbq pitmasters last night and check out Mo Cason he has an awesome recipe for a vinegar based coleslaw
bige39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Running out the door from the office. Do a search on Pineapple Cole Slaw, it is great! I pilfered it from Big Mista!