Stolen Spicewine in Indiana

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I had a customer who shall remain nameless ( rhymes with Robert Morphew ) who stiffed me on a Large Spicewine cooker. He bounced a check on me and never made good on it. Needless to say, Spicewine Ironworks does not except checks now. If any of you Indianan's have the opportunity to see Robert at a contest, please let him know that I have not forgotten about him and I hope he chokes on the BBQ cooked on the stolen cooker.:mad2:

And what part of IN would this nameless bum um I mean person be from.:mad:

I would venture a good guess that Mr. Morphew will seriously regret his transgression and not be very happy with any and all reactions when he shows his sorry face publicly where BBQ is featured in any way.
Hopefully the right thing will be done in due time.

His arse should be charged for a felony! Turn his arse in to the police, Spice!

Not the smartest cat in the world. I would have had you make one of them sweet battle wagons if I was gonna stiff ya. Im with BBS turn his ass in!!!!!!!

3 of them in Kokomo.

That reminds me, I haven't been to The Hiphugger in 2 or 3 years.

It is a large Spicewine silver in color. I know he does contests because he did one here in town when he came to pick it up. I gave up on the police. They were very reluctant to help. I would prefer him to have a Brethren Atomic Wedgie!!

3 of them in Kokomo.

That reminds me, I haven't been to The Hiphugger in 2 or 3 years.

Aahhh!! the Hiphugger:clap2: it's a national treasure. Haven't been there since last year after a golf outing in Kokomo. I'll meet ya there.:becky:

If any of you find the cooker, you can have it. I would rather give it to an honest Brother than have it stay with a thief. Oh and don't forget the Atomic Wedgie!!

Hope he shows up down here. I would gladly liberate the Spicewine and feed his sorry ass to the gators.:heh:

I gave up on the police. They were very reluctant to help. I would prefer him to have a Brethren Atomic Wedgie!!

Please forgive my ignorance but how could the police be "reluctant to help"? You have a bounced check for an item he purchased. You know who the individual is and must have contact information considering that he gave you a check. Most people would call that some kind of fraud.

It is a large Spicewine silver in color. I know he does contests because he did one here in town when he came to pick it up. I gave up on the police. They were very reluctant to help. I would prefer him to have a Brethren Atomic Wedgie!!

Call me:becky:

I really would like to know what town or city he's from.:evil: If you don't want to post it pm me.

Here ( NH) the police don't do anything for a bounced check unless its over 500 AND more than one in a 12 month period. We are currently sueing people for bouncing checks at my store, it takes forever and has cost us more than the check was worth. In the end we get a ruling for the check plus court costs, but if they don't pay we have to start all over again... The first one we took to court was bounced over two years ago and still in the courts...... I know how you feel. String him up. Or better yet have the brethren repo his spicewine at a contest....

Back