Brethren at the Jack video

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you got our call on video -- because to tell the truth, I don't remember most of it LMAO!!!
shiner.gif

The best part of being there was shouting for all the Brethren!
And there's nothing better than being able to get a hit of Sully whenever we want it -- "BAAAAHHHHHH-BE-QUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!"

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you got our call on video -- because to tell the truth, I don't remember most of it LMAO!!!
shiner.gif

The best part of being there was shouting for all the Brethren!
And there's nothing better than being able to get a hit of Sully whenever we want it -- "BAAAAHHHHHH-BE-QUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!"

I thought you and Vinny would get a kick out of that!

I'm sorry i didn't have the video runnin when you turned in that masterpiece. I thought you for sure were gonna lose it! :biggrin:

I'm sorry i didn't have the video runnin when you turned in that masterpiece. I thought you for sure were gonna lose it! :biggrin:
Somebody caught a photo of me in the chute, I looked like a hunted animal.
blank.gif

May I have your permission to put the link to that clip on our website? Pretty please??
hearteyes.gif

That was a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for that! Congrats to all the teams that were on the video! I think one important Brethren team was missing though, but I can't quite think who it is... !-)

Alexa, I would love to see a pic of that dessert. I always enjoy seeing pics of your dessert and cooks choice entries!

Should it be credited to BAAAAHHHHHH-BE-QUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!?

Diva, as they were explaining to you how you didn't just get a 180 but a perfect score, I had my camera focused on you and as soon as it hit you what they were telling you, you reacted and I snapped the camera. Great picture and facial expression and start of a fist pump! Send my your email and I'll get it to you at the latest during this weekend! Aww, what the hell... I decided to re-size it and post here. If you want the larger version, let me know! Enjoy! It's a little blurry as my zoom isn't the best on this camera...

Last edited:
By the way, I read your story and VQ is right. You sat there for what seemed like 30 seconds after he got up. I thought maybe you passed out! LOL!

Very nice. Thought I'd put up a pic of the other 180 dessert. Congrats on the perfect/perfect

10634_159639282156_516302156_2891749_6941988_n.jpg

Here it is, although it's not really exciting to look at. It would be better if we had FlavorVision.

dessertstaged.jpg

Back