• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

WOO-HOO! We're approved! Again!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
WE just got our second Farmers Market in the City of Atwater! It will be on Sundays!

We'll be ready to go once we get another health permit for that location (basically just another fee).

I am excited!!!

You have to love someone who creates their own economic stimulus package.

Way to go BigMista!

Man, I wish I could get out there to one of those farmer's markets and get to sample your 'cue. Glad things are going well for your vending.

But if you like what you are doing, is it really work?

Congratulations!!!

Neil, do you approach the managers of the farmer's markets with food samples, a letter of introduction, or... ?

Congratulations!!!

Neil, do you approach the managers of the farmer's markets with food samples, a letter of introduction, or... ?

With the first one we did. The second one is run by the same group so we were recommended by the lady who runs the first one.

But if you like what you are doing, is it really work?

Ah, you assumed I was being fascetious. I did say Excellent! That could be taken a few ways. In this case, you were looking for the work and found it. Excellent! as in Fantastic! Fabulous! As in that's a Farmer's Market I might feel comfortable enough to attend without a crew of Brethren surrounding me. Not that I'd be scared by myself in Watts....but my wife wouldn't go with me....yeah, that's it, the wife wouldn't go so I couldn't....

Bentley and Country have both been to Watts and you are taller than both of them!

Back