MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
Fishin4bass723
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Joe
Default Puddle Jumpers BBQ in Milwaukee

Has anyone been to Puddle Jumpers BBQ resaurant in Millwaukee? Any recomendations on what to order? I have heard of something called the Sinister 7 but don't know what it is, anybody have an idea?

I am going up there for dinner tomorrow for my birthday and want to be impressed, I have heard the food is spectacular.

Old 04-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
Fishin4bass723
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Joe

Well I went to Puddle Jumpers and I wasn't impressed. I tried the sampler which included sliced brisket, pulled pork, and pulled chicken. IMO the brisket was over done, the pork was ok, and the chicken was pretty dry. Their sauces were pretty good they offered 5 different sauces. Overall I don't think I would go back.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #3
chicagokp
Babbling Farker

Thanks for the update.
Weber Performer
22.5 Weber OTG
WGA Charcoal
Weber Genesis
chicagokp is offline   Reply With Quote