2012 American Royal Space Assignments...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Wine Country "Q" will be in #671...where are you?
Cheers!
JD & Rhana

The edge of the dark side. 301. In The Key Of Que. Keith

We were lucky enough to get near our old spot that we had 2004-2009. Dizzy Pig will be in space 921. Miss the whole experience. Look forward to seein y'all!

Cheers
Chris

From San Antonio Texas, Mama and Papa Joe's BBQ will be making their 1st trip to the American Royal/KCBS event. We will be in Lot B Space #789.

Fullwood Bros' are back after a four year hiatus but we landed on the party side, space 307. The Cigar & Scotch Lounge will be open to all Brethren Friday night, so stop by for a schmoke and a wee dram!

Firefighting BBQ team is supposed to be in 791. For now. It seems we paid for a "B" spot but got assigned a "D" spot. Unless we can get that changed we may not be making the trip. Our rig may not fit in the spot unless we are one of the first teams there.

Fullwood Bros' are back after a four year hiatus but we landed on the party side, space 307. The Cigar & Scotch Lounge will be open to all Brethren Friday night, so stop by for a schmoke and a wee dram!

Did you notice that you guys are on Single Malt Way?:thumb:

Did you notice that you guys are on Single Malt Way?:thumb:

Strangely fitting, no? But it should be at the intersection of Stogie Street...

picture.php

Back home in 149. Missed it last year, can't wait til this October 4th. I don't have single malt, but I will have Busch Light and plenty of Padrons.

Back