MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:20 AM   #31
sliding_billy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : )

Great pics. Looks like a blast.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #32
peeps

Thanks for the excellent report, Gore!!! Looks like you had some fabulous grub!!!
- [B][COLOR="darkorange"]Major[/COLOR][/B] - Mini WSM (from SJS)

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller![/COLOR][/B] ([URL="http://bit.ly/1lr5cKx"]Certificate of Authenticity[/URL]) / [B][COLOR="Blue"]Join the fun in the [URL="http://bit.ly/1ew3H57"]Throwdowns[/URL]![/COLOR][/B]
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 03-30-2014, 03:39 PM   #33
gtr

Excellent reportage Gore! It was killer meeting you and having such a fantastic meal with you. I really hope that happens again - it was a great time.

My sis and I hit 2 more places that night, 4 the next day, and got to John Meuller's today. I'll be putting up some pix later, maybe tomorrow. I think we're going to Torchy's Tacos now because there may be a millimeter of space in our stomachs.

If I ate like this for one more day I think I would probably die. I'd die happy, but I'd die nonetheless.
They got some unbelievable food out this way.
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:08 PM   #34
Moose

Name/Nickname : Richard

Wow, great narrative, both words and pics! Thanks, Gore! If you're ever coming out to SoCal, let us know!
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote