Getting in the BBQ biz.

BulloftheWoods

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Have decided to quit working on Army helicopters and start selling BBQ. Trailer is on order with SLE and smokers are ready to go.

Newsmoker008.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! Nice equipment. Can't wait to see the trailer too. Be sure to post pics. What's your business plan?

Congrats, and good luck! I made the same decision earlier this year, except I was dumb enough to buy an entire restaurant. :mrgreen:

I would say if you can cater the rigs, it would probably work out well for you, unless the rig was too far in the sticks. Former open hole logger here that only been on site for one catered meal. All the roughnecks loved it, of course it was catered by Hooters; it was cold that day so the servers wore coats and long pants.

Only the Ole Hickory will go on the trailer. Planning on putting the JR in a BBQ storefront. To-go orders only and delivery. I saw those JR's on Ebay about a month ago. I think they came out of a place in Las Vegas. This is not one of them. I bought this one last year. It came from a one of Randy White's BBQ restaurants here in Texas.

Back