Happy Friday Farkers! What's smoking this weekend?

St Louis Ribs on the UDS, and maybe something for the TD. And maybe my granddudes will crashover.

I will be grilling some porterhouse steaks, potatoes, and smoking two racks of spares.

I'm filling in for JD on this thread at his request because he doesn't have internet access. No friday night steak night for him! When I talked to him on the phone he said he was eating a double cheese burger at The Depot Restaurant. I asked him, "you're not eating steak?" and he said, "there's steak in his burger!" :p

Chinese in the motel room for us tonight. But we'll be smokin on a good time at the Grand Canyon tomorrow.

CBA Brisket on the WSM. Only my second cook on this one. Four new guests are invited thanks to Sharon (BHSWH). :-D

No pressure!

Also will be doing my throwdown entry at the same time. Hot stuff :mad2:

No Pressure! :becky: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm going the Patio Daddio route and doing some gyros. I'm also doing some Greek chicken to go with it. :thumb:

I'm cooking in Goliad, Texas. Remember The Alamo! Remember General Fannin! Remember 9-11!

It's a place to remember many things.

I hope I didn't forget anything.

Smoked burgers and bacon last night. Made bleu cheese, bacon, onion and mushroom burgers.

Working tonight, hope to get up long enough to make some sausages and watch the Patriots game on Sunday, then back to work, smoking a chicken after my Monday morning nap, then making the chicken with a Caesar salad for Fire Department dinner meeting.

A small pork butt, in practice for a dinner in a few weeks. (And for good grub this weekend, too, I suppose!)

No cooking for me his weekend but I will be at the Skewered Apple Event on Sunday.

Hey Michael, have fun at the event. Always enjoy your pics. We started the weekend with some wings and who knows for the rest of the weekend. These were sitting in some Italian dressing about 3 hours then Yardbird on all. Half were left that way and half got Frank's Hot Sauce. Hope everyone is safe and enjoys the weekend.

Attachments

• Wings on big Weber.jpg
    Wings on big Weber.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 23
12lb CAB brisky on the WSM as we speak! Pron later of course.

I think it is 5 or 6 pounds of Rolled Prime Rib
IMG_20100911_094344.jpg

Back