BBQ Brethren "As Seen on TV" Throwdown!

Just want to apologize to everyone for how my comments came out here with all the photos in the quotes. I'm not just a newbie with Q. My computer skills are kind of non-existent. I'm still finding out how to do everything. I don't know how to detach stuff to quote the comments without the pics too. Trial and error, I'm afraid. I'm lucky I know how to turn the danged machine on and off! :sorry:

Nah. You're cool.:cool:

When you quote a post with pics, just left click to "Hi-lite" on a pic and hit your delete key. Poof. It's gone.

Nah. You're cool.:cool:

When you quote a post with pics, just left click to "Hi-lite" on a pic and hit your delete key. Poof. It's gone.

Thanks, deguerre. I'll get the hang of all this eventually. If I'm driving anybody crazy, just sing out. I'll crawl back under the rock from :spider:whence I came. lol

You can also do multiple quotes, up to 4 per post by hitting that little "+ thingie to the right of the quote button, then after you've selected the ones you want to quote, hit the post reply key. Careful not to delete the brackets - you can answer in between them.

Hey tish, no need to apologize. We love and welcome your comments. We're here to have fun, remember. Now get yourself thinking what you're going to cook for Bigabyte as he's coming to your neighborhood this week. :becky:

You can also do multiple quotes, up to 4 per post by hitting that little "+ thingie to the right of the quote button, then after you've selected the ones you want to quote, hit the post reply key. Careful not to delete the brackets - you can answer in between them.

Yeah, I tried that little thingie and somehow managed to screw it up. lol They don't call me the Typhoid Mary of Computers for nothin'! :sick: I'll work on it some more. Thanks! :wink:

Hey tish, no need to apologize. We love and welcome your comments. We're here to have fun, remember. Now get yourself thinking what you're going to cook for Bigabyte as he's coming to your neighborhood this week. :becky:

Bigabyte is coming here??? Here to southern central PA??? Where? When? What'd I miss? :confused:

Bigabyte is coming here??? Here to southern central PA??? Where? When? What'd I miss? :confused:

He sure is. Says so right here in this week's TD:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120378

You've got just over a week to make something for him and post a pic of it. Then you can join in the real fun. :becky:

Also, don't be shy about playing. We love first-timers and they win more than their fair share. Hopefully when Guerry and Redhot get their act together, they'll call another Newbie TD and have it open for a month or two also.

He sure is. Says so right here in this week's TD:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120378

You've got just over a week to make something for him and post a pic of it. Then you can join in the real fun. :becky:

Also, don't be shy about playing. We love first-timers and they win more than their fair share. Hopefully when Guerry and Redhot get their act together, they'll call another Newbie TD and have it open for a month or two also.

Can't play yet, Gore. Haven't got a camera. :photo: It's on my wish list, though. Maybe by the time ya'll have that newbie TD, I'll have my act together enough to play. Hope so. I'm missing all the fun! :grouphug:

Please feel free to hang out and have fun without the camera, and join in when you find one. The newbie TDs have the most impressive arrays of food I've ever seen!

Please feel free to hang out and have fun without the camera, and join in when you find one. The newbie TDs have the most impressive arrays of food I've ever seen!

Thanks, Gore, I will! Looking forward to it! :-D

Can't play yet, Gore. Haven't got a camera. :photo: It's on my wish list, though. Maybe by the time ya'll have that newbie TD, I'll have my act together enough to play. Hope so. I'm missing all the fun! :grouphug:

I'm sure we can wait a bit before the next Rookie, Virgin and FNG.:wink:

I looked it up in the acronyms, and it isn't there. OK... I'll bite. What's an FNG? :confused:

I believe it means "farking new guy".

Wonderful looking food in here, great job everyone!

Back