THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EatonHoggBBQ

Babbling Farker
It's supposed to be 80° today :clap2: so I fired up the Klose to do a 14lb brisket and a couple of fatties. Rubbed the brisket down with Plowboys Bovine Bold and tossed it on about 1/2 hr ago. Let's see how many beers it takes to cook this thing.

dsc07492e.jpg

Excellent, im gonna order me some Bovine next! 80 in Michigan huh? I dont recall this being Aprils Fools again!

Halftime report. 5 hrs into the cook it's sunny and 80°.
With cruise control on the Klose set @ 250° it's time for a birthday drink and listen to a little Albert King.

dsc07493i.jpg

Happy B day man!!!! That thing looks nice!!! I'm going to do one starting on Fri hope it turns out that good!!!!

Terry

Good choice of music. Albert could make that Flying V cry. Too bad those old timers don't get the recognition they deserve.

Halftime report. 5 hrs into the cook it's sunny and 80°.
With cruise control on the Klose set @ 250° it's time for a birthday drink and listen to a little Albert King.

dsc07493i.jpg

I knew there was something I liked about you! My birthday was yesterday, I LOVE Albert King (all the King boys - hence the screen name) and, well, I posted my first pron of a beef cook yesterday. Good stuff all the way around!!

Keep it Smokin...Hope you got an Alarm Clock, handy, cause the last time I drank beer while doing a long cook, the beer won out, and I almost burned my meat if it were,nt for the Wifey

Back