waiting is killing me

N

n-2-que

had a call from the delivery guys this morning, they are like 2 hrs out from here but decided to deliver tomorrow since they have another lift delivery for iowa city for tomorrow so another waiting day til the spicewine comes home

Man that blows. 2 hours and you can't do anything about it! :idea: Go to them. Jump in your truck and go get it!

if i had a trailer i would be on my way back by now, if there was a way we could get the 1000lb smoker in and out the back of my 4x4 i would do that. owell gives me the day to grab some ribs, get them seasoned and plastic wrapped and set over night for tomorrows break in ribs.

WannaBeBBQueen said:
my heartfelt sympathies...I wish I was having one delivered. It should arrive the minute you pay for it, no waitng necessary!

in the perfect world, you would not pay for shipping either. Then we would all get one.

I'd will the new smoker to me. And then end it all! You can't possible withstand that kind of trauma. 2 hrs away and another day. BS

Go to the warehouse the smoker is sitting in and start the smoke. Ribs for the warehouse workers. They will even provide the beer if the boss lets them.

When I was waiting for my Spicewine my wife was looking for a straight jacket for me. It's not easy to wait.

i am starting to wonder how me and my wife gonna get this in and out of a enclosed trailer. considering a open trailer but then we haveta figure on what we do with rainy days

WannaBeBBQueen said:
my heartfelt sympathies...I wish I was having one delivered. It should arrive the minute you pay for it, no waitng necessary!

The minute you order it!

Jay, ya slacker, can you do something about the awful wait time?? :biggrin:

n-2-que said:
i am starting to wonder how me and my wife gonna get this in and out of a enclosed trailer. considering a open trailer but then we haveta figure on what we do with rainy days

Winch up, gravity down. Maybe aid the down part with the winch.

Back