Smoker Shipped Today!!!

Mattb82

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The MMS-60 is inbound! Going to Myron’s cook school soon and am so excited to learn techniques there specifically for this cooker. Seems like limited reviews on here on the smoker but all seem excellent. I’m going to do a detailed walk around and then another of the first cook. So exciting, should be here by Friday so I can season and run it this weekend

Congrats. Great feeling knowing its on its way. Gets even better once it arrives

That guy is a such a prick. I can't imagine why anyone would want to pay him to learn anything. He probably wouldn't even teach you any secrets that won him any comps.

Bet he only teaches women how to make sandwiches.

Last edited:
Are you serious

Are you serious man? Wtf, every review of his class is excellent. But more to the point is being inconsiderate
That guy is a such a prick. I can't imagine why anyone would want to pay him to learn anything. He probably wouldn't even teach you any secrets that won him any comps.

Last edited:
Several ppl on Here have Been to his Class and said He’s a Great Guy. He’s a Jackazz on TV Shows because Producers Want him to be...... But I’m part JackAzz myself, so I’d Probally get Along with the TV version........ :biggrin1:

That's his TV personality. He is honestly a super nice, super sincere guy in person.

Also, we sell the Myron smokers at KC Grilling Co, and they are fantastic. I've never cooked on the 60, but have on the 72, and they are machines, for sure.

Very nice Congrats and Enjoy
I have heard very nice things about Myron I actually won a certificate to go to his class a few years back but circumstances prevented it Enjoy

Good luck with the new cooker and enjoy the class.

I have a suggestion for you, and this is just what worked for me.

Take detailed notes.

As soon as you can, type them in to your computer while everything is fresh in your mind. Notes taken on site can sometimes be a bit messy as you are writing so quickly which can be difficult to read later.

Practice what you learned as quickly as you can and keep a copy of your notes with you.
If you can have a board with steps and times while your practice if will help as you will not be flipping pages.

When I took my first class i broke the notes down into sections.
I don't remember exactly what the group were but it was something like this:
-Preparation Notes
-Cook Process Notes
-Box Prep Notes

Good luck and enjoy

Congrats on the new cooker! I saw one of these in person and it looked great!

I went to Myron's class in 2017. Trust me.......you'll be in BBQ heaven, will eat a ton of great Q, and will have a great time. :-D

Last edited:
That's his TV personality. He is honestly a super nice, super sincere guy in person.

I went to his class in October 2017. Myron was gracious, funny, and answered every question asked by the students. His son Michael assisted the students at the prep tables and he was also awesome. It was a weekend of great BBQ immersion and I learned a lot.

I had a great time, and I'd love to do it again! :-D

Congrats On The New Cooker. :clap: Remember No Photos It Didn't Happen.:becky:

That's a great cooker. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back