Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pig on the Pond - Clermont, FL - 3/11 thru 3/12

this will be the first one I've missed since I started competing...got a guide trip that I scheduled on top of it by mistake:icon_blush:...however, with the costs of this MBN coming up next weekend I'll probably come out ahead staying at home- lol...Wolfe Bros. comes to mind :crazy:

It's been 5 years in a row for me, and I'm having to sit this one out.
Have fun and bring the $$ back to Imperial Polk County!

We will definitely miss you two. Good luck with the charter Damon and Enjoy the Bagby Bash Rub!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
We're out of this one as well. Doing a video shoot with celebrity grill on saturday and a fund raiser on Sunday.

The second hottest team in the FBA Hot Wauchulas will not be getting any brisket pointers from us, except this one:

Cook that briz past 165 degrees, but not past 170...you'll love the results.

Whiskey Bent BBQ will take it dow this week...if I could get a list Ikd put a power poll out there?

Anybody have a list?

Good luck FBA brothers and sisters.....I have cooked this contest for the past five years with five top five finishes and two grands....I was turned away two months ago when i called, "The contest is full," she said.....I'll miss you guys...

Good luck FBA brothers and sisters.....I have cooked this contest for the past five years with five top five finishes and two grands....I was turned away two months ago when i called, "The contest is full," she said.....I'll miss you guys...
Jimmy, come to the Bagby Bash Friday night. Bring Whit and crash at his place.

Unknown will be there. Its gonna be nice to just compete.

I'm with Jimmy on this one... Called a couple of weeks ago to get in and was told it was full.... will see ya'll in PBG in a few weeks.

I'll see you there. Any brisket pointers?

don't over cook it, don't under cook it, don't over season it, don't under season it, don't cut it too thin, don't cut it too thick, ...... those come to the top of my head right off.... :tape:

Good luck everyone.

Back