Tri Tip Using Golden Toad Prime Steak Rub (Pron)

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Last night I cooked up some AWESOME Tri-Tip using Golden Toad's Prime Steak Rub and Chipotle Finishing Sauce.
I put the rub on the Steaks four hours prior to grilling the steaks on the Big Easy Infrared. Let me tell ya This Rub and Finishing Sauce ROCKS!!
AWESOME flavor through and through. Didnt need to put anything else on them at all . Included some Pron for ya all to enjoy. Give Todd at Golden Toad a shout and get some of this amazing Steak Rub, YOU WONT BE SORRY! http://www.goldentoad.com/

Attachments

• DSC_4594.jpg
    DSC_4594.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_4589.jpg
    DSC_4589.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_4593.jpg
    DSC_4593.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_4599.jpg
    DSC_4599.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 138
Thank you Bossman! I just googled my company (which I do every once in a while to see what people are saying) and I found this post. I am glad you enjoyed the products. Thanks for the plug! - Todd

Very nice, love your grill marks on those bad boys. How's the heat on the Golden Toad?

Did the tri-tip come in strips of did you cut it that way? I've never seen it cut prior to cooking before.

Nice grilling!

I've seen tri-tips from Costco come in strips like that before.

My Sam's Club always has it cut into strips. You have to ask and buy a cryovac of 2 roasts to get it uncut.

Never heard of Golden Toad, nice looking meat.

Tim, in the US, steaked tri-tip is often called Coulotte Steak at grocery stores. It is actually quite tasty, I like it for frying up medium rare.

Back