• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Not BBQ but some good eatin

Smokin Ribs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Helped a buddy castrate 20 pigs saturday and fried these babies up sunday.. enjoy the pics

Last edited:
Dude! This is the first time I've thought of marking a post un-helpful. :shocked: :razz: I'm gonna take your word that those love nuggets tasting good.

How much beer and Jack have you had..........:shock: but I'll take you're word for it.

Good eats right there. All you need is a little salt, pepper, and flour and your good to go.

Curious, why didn't you remove the membrane?

If they're as crunchy and tasty as gizzards, I'd like a few.

You folks don't know what your missing. Fried Oysters are good eats. You need to be around here at roundup time We cut the baby bullls and cook 'em up on the Iron box while their still warm don't git no fresher.

Refusal to eat a creatures testes aside, I can't say that I would be keen on eating something off of an animal that is still alive. Just seems a little creepy.

But if you like em then by all means have my share :D

yea.. don't think i could swing that.. :shocked: but they look nice! maybe if i didn't know what they were.. i might try them.. :mmph:

Guys if you never have hade the chance to try these, you don't know what you are missing. My father used to raise pigs and well it was one of the things that had to be done. But, if you have ever eaten chicken gizzards, trust me you would love these. Thanks for sharing, brought back a lot of memories.

I've been to "Calf Fries" and tried my share, its hard to get past what you are eating. In this case, having physically helped remove the balls, there is no way I could turn around and fry them up for eating... No way no how.

Back