The Popdaddy/Pitmaster Final Edict on BBQ Temps

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge you share about how to cook good Q on here Pitmaster T, and very much enjoy the ingenious manner in which you present it. I have learned a lot from you and others on this forum, and realize I have more to learn. Learning is a large part of what makes it fun.

I enjoy all of your post Donnie. Sometimes I have to read them five or six times before I pickup what your laying down, and then I have to come back and read it again. Now if only i can find the girl you used to shag on Childs road.:wink: Thanks for all your help. And the same goes for John. thanks

She lives in Lincoln now and weighs more than I do. I am all set with the honey pot I got now.

Stifle yasself Edict!!!

44de3609-f951-2eb4.jpg

Every time I read one of T's posts I just sit and nod my head in agreement. My approach to BBQ is very much in line with his POV. Don't ever change your way of putting out the word T you have some thing special going on and I dig it.

I've been a fan of the various personalities and Q knowledge of Donnie's for quite a few years. Not everyone gets it, or wants to, but somehow I dig it. At least when he's not being a complete jackass and yelling and cursing at everyone who might not understand his humor...or even his biases. I mean, who would do that? When he gets down to Q, he means business though. I just set aside anything that bothers me and wait for page 3.

Okay, so i checked my brisket's internal temp and it's was 248.6 but i was hungry so i foiled it. Should i let it rest until it's 270 or is it okay to slice now?

Okay, so i checked my brisket's internal temp and it's was 248.6 but i was hungry so i foiled it. Should i let it rest until it's 270 or is it okay to slice now?

Depends.:wacko:Did the probe come out like butter?:laugh:

Are some of these links broken? I can't seem to view a few of the youtube vids says they are private. :confused:

Biscuit, yes some are.... a lot of that occurred after Popdaddy died and the lawyers started screwing around.

However... if you look for many of these videos on the "Pitmaster T" , also available in my signature; the link that says Adam Perry Lang endorses it, (and after I wrote a thread about murdering him). If this is too much trouble.... well, I will understand.

Speaking of Adam Perry Lang, he loved the way I roughed up the surface of my last BlackHawk Brisket. I got a message from his ghost about it.

Back