Official Brisket Please Help First Brisket What Went Wrong why does my Brisket Suck Thread

I've got a question that I didn't see in any of those threads.

Not really. That is without a doubt the most comprehensive list of threads about brisket ever and from one of the Kings of the cut no less.

I'm doing my 5th today, and the first 4 were nothing to write home about. Hopefully I've learned the secrets, or techniques, needed to get this thing right.

Thanks Donnie.

this thread is an example of what makes this forum great. I am new to briskets but I am somewhat obsessed with them as a companion to my new Char-griller Kamado.

I did a search on the google bar at the bottom for brisket as I bought 2 flats tonight and spent 2 hours following the links on this 2 year old thread :-D

definitely bookmarked

1 vote for this to be a Sticky!

Well done and thanks for taking the time to put this together!

wallace

1 vote for this to be a Sticky!

Well done and thanks for taking the time to put this together!

wallace

We don't make individual threads stickies in Q-Talk. If we did there would be pages of stickies :) This thread is in the KCQuer Roadmap to the Q-Talk Forum.

We don't make individual threads stickies in Q-Talk. If we did there would be pages of stickies :) This thread is in the KCQuer Roadmap to the Q-Talk Forum.

Sounds good to me. Thanks!

wallace

This thread makes me want to LOL!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLD8uC971JU"]Live Out Loud - YouTube[/ame]:rockon::rockon:

All I can say is AWESOME thread - worth the review. Brisket is still my weakest category. Need more practice.

Back