• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Getting My Sissy Smoke On! Chuckie w Pron

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
3.5 lb Chuckie in my Masterbuilt Electric on Pecan Chips. Set it at 260*(Max is 270*). Had 24 Hr marinade.

null_zps9ebad600.jpg

null_zpsbd569166.jpg

null_zpsabe6f969.jpg

null_zpsf210705d.jpg

Last edited:
I did no Rub - Just marinade- hoping for slices with Gravy n Mashed Taters.......

Looks good....I'm hoping this is the last weekend without my Assassin so we did a big pot of taco soup for lunch and the rest of the week and throwing a couple of ribeyes on the Akorn tonight for the series finale of Breaking Bad!

2 hrs in -- added a pan of cut up Taters n Onions with Cavenders Greek Seasoning and Beef Broth on rack under Chuckie

null_zps408c1185.jpg

null_zps27fc5b50.jpg

I love the seasoned cut up tators and onions. I just posted a thread with the same pron you did!
Looking great dude. I'm thinking you and i will eat about the same time tonight. haha

Looking great!
And thanks for the live action shots :thumb:

It got good color and char esp for an Electric Smoker........:shock:

I drilled out the 2 tiny 1/8 intakes to. 5/16 and added 2 more and use a fan to encourage airflow........

null_zps53799aa7.jpg

This is the best my lil Electric has ever done....he must of been trying to prove himself since He's been on ignore for a while. :shock:

Done up some Package Brown Gravy and poured into the pan and mixed with the Beef Broth n Drippings all over the Taters n Slices and Ah MAN!!! I just gained 5 lbs......:mrgreen:

Looks great. Love the cavenders on the potatoes. I know these little guys catch a lot of heat, but I also know, when you get em working the way you want, they can put out some good food.

Back