• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Take on Cali Pacific Rim BBQ (w/pron)

Just BS

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I washed some Baby Backs with Soy Sauce and then rubbed them with dry "Asian Spices" like Coriander & Ginger (of coarse there was also salt, pepper, mustard, nutmeg onion and garlic powder). On to the UDS for three hours before cooking between 200-230* basting them with Yoshida's a couple of times for one last hour. I used a combo of B&B lump, chunks of Hickory and started with Stubbs briquets in the UDS.

Served with garlic stir fried broccolli and pot stickers from Costco (I like finger foods with my ribs. :wink:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 212
Sounds good, looks like, well, looks like you licked your lens before each shot :twisted:

That Teriyaki glaze sounds good, I think Teriyaki ribs are underrated

Sounds good, looks like, well, looks like you licked your lens before each shot :twisted:

That Teriyaki glaze sounds good, I think Teriyaki ribs are underrated

It was one of those days.... I fired up the UDS and then opened up a cryo pack of St Luey's that were two weeks past there "sell by" date. They had a little off smell, so I tossed 'em and ran down to the local market and bought the baby backs. Had all kinds of trouble maintaining my temps (it was windy). I wanted to 321 the St Louy's and was gonna wrap them with apple juice, butter and honey before glazing with the Yoshida's, but it wasn't in the cards ~ Next time!

Anyways, I don't post all of pics of all of my cooks, but thought this one was different enough that I should. The blurry photo's were just part of a crazy day where nothing went right, 'cept everybody ate well. :biggrin1:

Clean your camera lens! For just a Second I thought I had my readers on:mmph:

Looks good! What did you think of that beer? Had one today,good flavor but a little to sweet for me.

Back