Great Lakes BBQ Association News

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Good Morning All,

I just wanted to let the Great Lakes Brethren know that the latest edition of our newsletter has been sent via e-mail. If you are interested please send me an e-mail to mterry@glbbqa.com. Also the website is now up and running and is setup to accept payments for membership (we are still running across a few bugs here and there so please let me know if something is not working properly).

We think we offer a very beneficial membership package. As a member you get discounts at various BBQ/Food related stores/shops, as well as some pretty cool swag.

So if you are in Michigan,Ohio,Indiana,Canada,or dang near anywhere and want to take advantage of some of the discounts please consider joining the Great Lakes BBQ Association!!

Thanks!!

What about Illinois??? I thought we had one of the Great Lakes too.... Just cause it's named after that other state to the east.....

I sent the email for a copy of the news letter…

What about Illinois??? I thought we had one of the Great Lakes too.... Just cause it's named after that other state to the east.....

Hey Divemaster,

Not trying to discriminate,I was trying to be brief :lol: you are all welcome as well!! Newsletter sent!!

There goes the neighborhood!! :biggrin:

Don't forget to sign Ramona up also:wink::biggrin:.

Do we have to let him in, anybody but him please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, glad to have ya.

Hey Divemaster,

Not trying to discriminate,I was trying to be brief :lol: you are all welcome as well!! Newsletter sent!!

Thanks Mike

There goes the neighborhood!! :biggrin:

See if I get you into NASCAR....

Don't forget to sign Ramona up also:wink::biggrin:.

I'll forward it on to her... (even if she won't let me name the new BGE 'Ramona')

Do we have to let him in, anybody but him please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, glad to have ya.

Man, ya drink one of the guys beers....

Back