Mother of all SCORES!!

BobBrisket

Reaction score
I've always wanted one of these for the backyard! Great for steaks and great for using the dutch ovens. Course, they are not cheap and shipping kills it for me. My neighbors are moving out and Ryan is a certified welder. I'm always talking to him and when he's out front welding I'll take some beers over and learn some welding tips from him. When we have a cookout, I invite him and his dad over to get some food and some beers. He had this leftover from a job they did at a local park. He said he wanted it to go to someone that would appreciate it. PRICE: FREE! He's a great young man as is his dad. Gonna miss these guys when they move out! This thing is HEAAAAVVVVY!! It's gonna look way cool in the backyard! We will have our very own PARK.:biggrin1:
OddsEnds034_zps5e86716d.jpg

Has the base too. Super thick steel.
OddsEnds035_zps2c5129d0.jpg

I'm a happy camper!!

Gonna be hard to keep food on it setup that way, just sayin:doh: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Seriously that is a neat looking grill, would like to see it setup.

Wow, I have specified those types of grills for 30 years, that is a good looking one for sure. Gonna be a nice Dutch oven table as well.

Wow, I have specified those types of grills for 30 years, that is a good looking one for sure. Gonna be a nice Dutch oven table as well.

You crossed my mind when I went over for it. I'm sure you have dealt with plenty of those in your line of work. I originally thught it was a single grate from what he told me. When I saw that it was the dual, I figured I could mod it to make one end a table for the Dutch's. It's brand new. never used. I can't wait to set it up. :biggrin1:

Wishin my neighbor would move. He is not as good a man as yours. Still wish he would move , so I could tear down his house and * "put up a parking lot" with a couple of grills like that! Then I could tailgate, without a tail and walk through the gate!
* Joni Mitchell

Wishin my neighbor would move. He is not as good a man as yours. Still wish he would move , so I could tear down his house and * "put up a parking lot" with a couple of grills like that! Then I could tailgate, without a tail and walk through the gate!
* Joni Mitchell
I think your CD is a bootleg, the lyrics seem off...:wacko:

Darn but that is a great score. That will outlive all of us. Seriously heavy duty ala campground style.

Heavy and nice..with the New verticle cooking design...................(just kidding)
I have not seen that style around up here in years as it is heavy and adjustable..
I built one into my patio fire pitt 1999, still useable but on the last go around..mostly cast iron..

Oh yeah!!!! Those things are GREAT. There's a nice park w/ waterfalls nearby that has those...I took down the manu.'s name to check into it...no surprise at the steep cost.

Congrats man! That IS the best score I've seen here, imo.

Back