bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Cheese!"[/size]
swiss-22104742.jpg

I just LOVE cheese!

...as chosen by colonel00 and Gore, the winners of the Redhot and Deguerre's Revenge: Having Bigabyte For Dinner Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/9 through Sunday 12/18.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 12/18.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 12/19 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 12/25. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Snags and Slaw" Throwdown until Sunday night 12/11 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Leftovers" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

So it is official?

Fark, fark, fark. I have no idea what to do with this one. I need to go camping, and drink a lot. Oh, yeah, I'm doing that this weekend. :becky:

I do like the challenge. :thumb:

Now, I just have to see if I am up to the challenge. :confused:

CD

Man, who picked this stupid TD category? :tsk:

Really though, the main thing I liked about this was that it was wide open. I hope that we see all sorts of entries. Plus, Midnight Smoke can finally enter his cheese burgers into a TD that fits :becky:

I am still playing with my snag. So many options with cheese. It will probably take me a week just to decide on what I want to make.

I'm trying to decide between making nachos or a very cheesy pizza...:confused:

There used to be a radio station nearby that hosted a cheese contest, it was sponsored by Heiny Wine Co. There slogan was, you bring the wine and we'll cut the cheese :becky: :becky: :becky: :thumb:

I'm trying to decide between making nachos or a very cheesy pizza...:confused:

Probably the top two things on my list too. Still holding out for an epiphany though. Trying to think along the lines of WWGD (What Would Gore Do). First thing in my head was to build a cold smoker out of cheese and then smoke both some cheese in the cooker and the cooker itself :crazy: Actually not a bad idea but I think I lack the free time that he has.

Trying to think along the lines of WWGD (What Would Gore Do). First thing in my head was to build a cold smoker out of cheese and then smoke both some cheese in the cooker and the cooker itself :crazy: Actually not a bad idea but I think I lack the free time that he has.

Why not make a smoker out of an eggplant, then smoke the cheese in the eggplant smoker? Sure seems like a winner to me! :thumb:

rookie '48 needs to see this thread, he makes some of the best smoked cheese, I think he even smokes cream cheese:clap2::clap2:

rookie '48 needs to see this thread, he makes some of the best smoked cheese, I think he even smokes cream cheese:clap2::clap2:

Sounds like a winner there. I thought about using smoked cheese. While it tastes great, it is kinda boring to look at though. Now smoked cream cheese on the other hand, that has my attention.

What to do, what to do? :confused:

I like this throwdown, but I'm going to have to dig deep for an entry.

CD

Back