Bass Pro Columbia, MO

G

Greatgrills

Who all is cooking this? We will be there. Anyone know if they have 25 teams yet?

Get there early so that we can set up the BellyQ Pavilion!!!

It was at 23 but Daryl Darling hadn't sent in his entry form yet so we are looking at 24 for sure at this point.

Spice

10 calls about it just until Weds. I don't think there will be a problem getting the 25, if so, we'll just have Slammin' Sammy cook chicken and beat his Dad again.....

I got the requests in for 2 port-a-potties (maybe one won't get puked in this year), ice, generator, and the sprinklers turned off. It's coming together.....beer tent and band for Friday night.......more to follow!

Solidkick said:
10 calls about it just until Weds. I don't think there will be a problem getting the 25, if so, we'll just have Slammin' Sammy cook chicken and beat his Dad again.....

I got the requests in for 2 port-a-potties (maybe one won't get puked in this year), ice, generator, and the sprinklers turned off. It's coming together.....beer tent and band for Friday night.......more to follow!

Sounds like it is going to be a good time. See you all there.

Greatgrills said:
Sounds like it is going to be a good time. See you all there.

Take it you are feelin better! Good to hear you will be out.

Does anyone happen to know the payouts? We bought 3 new weber grills for the kids to cook on. Still think it is silly that they have the kids Q turn in right after all the KCBS turn ins, should be on Friday night. Also does anyone have a list of teams? I am sure that we will all have a good time and we will see you there.

Trying to get stuff together tonight....it's not an easy task under the circumstances.....but we'll do the best we can....

Greatgrills said:
Does anyone happen to know the payouts? We bought 3 new weber grills for the kids to cook on. Still think it is silly that they have the kids Q turn in right after all the KCBS turn ins, should be on Friday night. Also does anyone have a list of teams? I am sure that we will all have a good time and we will see you there.

You want silly, Mark? Try 11:30am... when you're in deep chit getting your KCBS chicken ready to go and you gotta be messin with the kids! :shock: That's what Blue Springs is. You're right... it SHOULD be Friday night. If this one was, my daughter wouldn't have to miss her first soccer game of the fall season. :roll:

Just got finished packing the truck and smoker. Can't wait to get there. Good luck to anyone who is cooking this weekend. We didnt get in the Jack Draw today so we are going to do whatever we can to TRY and get the lucky 7...If only I could learn how to cook a brisket:confused:

Back