• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pork Shoulder, Chicken Thighs, first Moink, pics?

M

Marck

Hooray!!! I get to do some que for an NBA playoffs party tomorrow. Just went shoppin' and I'm all set - I'll brine the pork shoulder, then pat dry and do a mustard and spices rub, the chicken thighs will be brined, smoked, then dunked in a mustard/horse radish/woochester sauce concoction and finished over high heat coals, and I'm doing Moink for the first time. I'm gonna put jalapeno slices in half of 'em. Oh and I got a leftover ham bone with tons of meat on it out of the freezer (Easter leftover) that I'll use to cook up some pinto beans. Shoot, I'll smoke some jalapeno and brown onion to chop up and add that to the beans too. Woo-Hoo!!!

Now, I'll be taking pics, but I don't know how to upload them here...help?

Hopefully this'll help:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96602

Basically the easiest way is to put them up on Photobucket, Picasa, or something like that and when you want to post a pic, you click on that box that looks like it has a picture of a mountain. This will give you a box where you paste the link to your pic.

Damn, makes me wish I was still living in Plano. Sounds like you are going to have a feast. Sure wish I could be there. Can't wait for the pron. :thumb:

Back